Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Post of the School Year

This is, as you guessed, the first post of the school year. I have not heard of many exciting events happening so far in IRLA, but please comment if this varies for your class.

Since today (Sunday, November 28, 2010) is 3 days after Thanksgiving, I feel compelled to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.

As the holiday season approaches (well, in about a month, but I will probably not have enough time to make another post before then), I am setting up another contest. Here are the rules:

1. Any type of composition, from poems to essays to plays, can be submitted.
2. ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL
3. there is no limit on the length; if it is interesting, I will read it.
4. There will only be a winner is there are 3 or more entries.
5. The composition can be about any part of the upcoming holiday season, from what people do to what it means to you.
6. Each person can submit more than one entry.
7. E-mail me your entr(y)(ies).

If you do not know my email, either: 9(1.) You don't know me and you shouldn't be here, (2.) This blog was recommended to you, (3.) You found this blog by searching for it on Google, or (4.) You have a very short attention span and do not remember what you just read.

If you fit under (4.), you probably just reread it.

I will post all respectable compositions on this blog.

1 comment: