Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer's Here!

Schools out!!!!! Well, some people are not happy with this fact, such as me and the other people who miss the mounds of homework, the tests, the strict teachers....... just kidding! Most people I know miss lunch and recess as well as seeing their friends every day. I miss about everything. Including the homework, the teachers, the tests..... absolutely everything.

So now updates. Anjali is the only person who guessed the author of "I wish, I Wish".

No other new information other than on the poll for the summer reading books for eighth grade, The Bookkeeper's Apprentice is actually The Beekeeper's Apprentice.

Additionally, here is the link for the eighth grade reading list:

http://www.west-windsor-plainsboro.k12.nj.us/students/summer_assignments/?pageId=9893800&portalId=3592907&objectId.541390=10190130&contextId.541390=9893801&parentId.541390=9893802

4 comments:

  1. I didn't really like Things Not Seen. I thought it could have really had much more deep meaning to it, but the author kept from doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I did like The Lightning Theif. Who doesn't? The way the author creatively combines ancient mythology and the lifestyle of kids in the U.S. is outstanding! Plus the humore is a nice touch. :) GO GROVER THE CENTAUR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On that note, I am going to write a post exclusively on The Lightning Thief, So that everybody who read it could contribute their ideas and those who hadn't could get a better idea of what it is about.

    ReplyDelete