Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh wow... A New Post!

Hello People who Read this Blog!

When I become sufficiently unlazy (that will become a word one day), I will publish my unfinished rant on the nonexistance (that will one day become a word, too) of probability. Or something like that. 

Ambika suggested it when she read it some time ago. I hope you guys will like it-- when I get around to publishing it (aka. Not too much homework, having reread the HP series a few times over (as well as every book written by Rick Riordan), having watched HP7pt2... you get it).

On the other hand, I'm about to put up a new survey on the side of this post consisting of what new thing you want on here (as in this blog). Post any questions you have in the comment section!

Writingly yours, 
Roberta


(Ahaha yes I signed this post. Fail -.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment